How to get to Saadiyat Public Beach
Saadiyat Island Public Beach is located just past The Park Hyatt on Saadiyat Island and it is easily accessible from Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
The following are the official driving directions, you can also find on the map: Saadiyat Public Beach Map
How to get to Saadiyat Public Beach by car
– From Abu Dhabi Corniche (it takes about 10 minutes)
Follow the Abu Dhabi Corniche in the direction towards Port Zayed / Sheikh Khalifa Bridge / Saadiyat. You will be led to the Sheikh Khalifa Bridge, which will guide you towards Saadiyat.
Take the second exit towards Saadiyat Beach District and follow the hotel signage indicating Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi. The Saadiyat Public Beach entrance is just past the Park Hyatt, on the left.
– From Abu Dhabi International Airport (it takes about 25 minutes)
Follow the highway towards Dubai / Shahama and, after five minutes of driving you will see the signage indicating the exit for Saadiyat / Yas Island. Take that exit and follow the highway for another 20 minutes until you reach Saadiyat.
Once you have reached the island, follow the exit towards Saadiyat Beach District and you will be guided towards Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi. The Saadiyat Public Beach entrance is just past the Park Hyatt on the left.
– From Yas Island (it takes about 20 minutes)
Follow the road towards Saadiyat / Abu Dhabi and you will reach Sheikh Khalifa Highway. After a 15-minutes drive you will reach Saadiyat. Follow the exit towards Saadiyat Beach District and you will be guided towards Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi. The Saadiyat Public Beach entrance is just past the Park Hyatt on the left.
– From Dubai (it takes about 1 hour and 10 minutes from Dubai Marina Mall)
Travelling on the E11 – Take the exit towards Saadiyat / Yas Island. Exit on to Sheikh Khalifa Highway E12 and follow the signs to Saadiyat, and then Saadiyat Beach District. Follow the signs to Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi. The Saadiyat Public Beach entrance is just past the Park Hyatt on the left.
How to get to Saadiyat Public Beach by bus
There is also a bus service, bus 192 from Abu Dhabi to Saadiyat island public beach. According to the timetable, the bus passes about every 2 hours, depending on the traffic in the city.
You can find all the stops of the 192 bus from Abu Dhabi to Saadiyat Island Public Beach reading the timetable of Abu Dhabi Public Bus Transportation.
Saadiyat Island Public Beach – Fees and Features
- Saadiyat Island Public beach is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The service of lifeguards is on duty from 8 a.m. until the sunset.
- On the beach, are available comfortable showers and changing rooms, BAKE retail shop, which offers several products related to the beach, and a beach bar.
- The car parking includes 200 spaces and it is located very close to the beach club entry.
- The entry fee including use of umbrella, sunlounger and side table is AED 50 per adult (weekday) AED 75 per adult (weekend). Entry only fee is AED 25 adult and AED 15 child over six years old.
- Among other features and facilities, you can find a towel rental service AED 10 and a locker rental service AED 15 with a refundable deposit of AED 50.
Are also available memberships, starting from 1500 AED (six-months membership) and 2500 AED (annual membership), per adult.
For now, these are the very first quick news about Saadiyat Public Beach, but after new explorations I will be back with more information and news about Abu Dhabi public beaches.
You can find further information about Saadiyat Public Beach, on the Facebook page of BAKEuae.